Sunday, May 30, 2010

Soon!




Just wanted to give a quick update to those of you following my journeys...I am heading out tomorrow on the milk run to Haiti (Edmonton-San Francisco-Miami-Port Au Prince)..Guess that's what you get for flying humanitarian!


But I just wanted to say thank you again to all of you! Because of your generosities I have to pack 3 bags again full of needed supplies! Baby formula, Baby food, Diapers, wipes, vitamins, clothing, games, dictionaries, books, pens, lotions, ng tubes, diaper pins, hair stuff, lrge cooking spoons, fruit bars, presents for the patients at Heartline...


Thanks you those of you who out together packages, those of you who donated me money (I'll have to use some for the baggage fees.."the Earthquake was over 2 months ago" was the reason given to me for not waiving my fees last time!! Thanks American Airlines)!




So it begins and I must say I am so excited to see my friends again! I wish I could take more then 3 bags..I wish I could take a shipping container and fill it..hmmm maybe that's an idea for next time!?




Next blog post from Haiti..hopefully!!


Love Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment