Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Running for a good cause...





Ran my first 10km race last weekend...did well, under 1hr, crazy grueling hills...Thanks Jill for running with me and keeping this old butt going! Ran hills today..uugghhh





I have decided to not run in Chicago..I would love to do that..its a beautiful city that holds some very special memories for me..however it's not very pratical and after much thought I decided I would rather put money towards Olive Tree's nutrition project then spend it on the necessary flights,hotels,meals,etc,etc..so the place and date for the 1/2 is yet to be determined but it will be closer to home and I will let you know as soon as I decide!




To date you have helped me raise over $1700 for the nutrition program at Olive Tree Projects Haiti...so thank you, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU.


http://www.olivetreeprojects.com/blog/






No comments:

Post a Comment