Wednesday, July 27, 2011

quick update

HI Everyone,
Just a quick post to let you all know I made it here safe and sound. Olez brought Rose to the guesthouse today and she warmed right up to me. She looks pretty much the same that she did 8 months ago (she's a tiny little lady) but is now walking and talking up a storm (all lost on me I am afraid but I play along as best I can). Oh and she ate like there is no tomorrow after her 3 hour nap (with dual fans going in the +37 heat this afternoon).Nice breeze tonight..maybe rain coming which is a blessing and a curse...

Olez is fairing alright and we will go out to the community that the house is built in on friday with Beth...Very nice to see Beth and John today and have short but wonderful conversations with them...such amazing people they are and am so glad that our paths have crossed!

Rose has just fallen asleep, and some wise voice in my head tells ,e I should try and do the same...

So bonne nuit from Haiti!

Lise

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Lise and the phone call! Was great to see you and little Rosie! Stay well! xo

    ReplyDelete