Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Goody two Shoes....




The past few blogs posts have been heavy and unfortunately with elections result for Haiti to be announced today I fear that there will continue to be much more sadness and frustrations but in the space between...

I want to speak of something positive. As most of you know and have been helping me in our shoe collection over the past few months we are now finished! And wow!! I know you are all amazing but once again your compassion and love for others has blown me away! We have yet to count the shoes but lets put it this way Sherri's garage is getting more and more packed by the week! Once we have a final tally I will let you know.


As the weather changes here and I become more and more grateful for warm shoes on my feet, I can't help but think about all the people who will now have shoes because of the generosity of the people in my life and the people in their lives and so on and so on...So thank you once again!


For those of you who may be looking at donating your time or looking for a volunteer vacation check out the Soles for Souls website and their distribution trips! Looks like a very worthwhile and exciting trips!


Keep on being AMAZING people!!
love you
lise

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the news about the trips with S4S! Feel free to check out my blog and read more about them!

    ReplyDelete